If you have a story, we want to read it! Here are a few basic guidelines for submitting to Alphabet Soup:
- Our submissions are always open. We post stories every week, so we’re always looking for submissions – there is no deadline!
- We’re looking for prose under 5,000 words (there is no minimum) on any theme, in any genre, in any style. These can be short stories or extracts from novels.
- Please end your submissions as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Please also include your name/pseudonym and a short note about yourself – in other words, two sentences or so, to be included at the bottom of your entry in case of publication. Please also feel free to include your twitter handle or or link to your blog or website if you have one.
How it works after that:
- We read all entries.
- We’ll get back to you within 4-6 weeks, letting you know whether or not we’d like to publish your work, and if so, when it will be published. We’ll also keep you posted if we want to make any minor edits prior to publication.